- AS SNOW BEFORE A SUMMER SUN for Soprano, Tenor, Baritone and Orchestra. Adapted for television and shown on PBS stations in Ohio. Thomas Lukes-Producer/Director. David Bernstein-Associate Producer.
- BALLET SUITE for Orchestra from PSYCHOMACHIA.
- THE TELL-TALE HEART, one act opera for Baritone and Orchestra. Based on a short story by Edgar Allan Poe. Charles Kondek, librettist.
- A METHOD FOR MADNESS, one act opera for Vocal soloists, Chorus and Orchestra. Based on a short story by Edgar Allan Poe. Charles Kondek, librettist.
- ILBRAHIM, one act opera for Vocal soloists, Chorus and Orchestra. Based on a short story by Nathaniel Hawthorne. Charles Kondek, librettist.
- ALONG THE WAY HOME, Musical Theatre work in two acts for Singers, Dancers and Orchestra.
- VARIATIONS ON A SYMPHONIC LANDSCAPE for Orchestra.
- DIALOGUES for Double Orchestra and Percussion.
- SOUND PORTRAITS for String Orchestra.
- FOUR SONGS for Tenor and Chamber Orchestra.
- PSYCHOMACHIA, Ballet score for Orchestra.
- SOUNDINGS for Symphonic Band.
- BETWEEN TWO WORLDS for Brass Choir.
- TIME IN THE ROCK for Mixed Chorus and Piano. Poetry by Robert Conrad.
- HODU LADONAI for Women's Chorus and Piano.
- L'SHANAH HABAAH for Women's Chorus and Piano.
- TWO TANDEMS for Trumpet and Four Trios (Three Flutes, Three Clarinets, French Horn and Two Bassoons, Three Multiple Percussionists).
- TWO SONGS for Baritone and Six Instrumentalists.
- ELYSIUM for Five Multiple Percussionists, Piano and Dancers.
- ZIZ for Six Multiple Percussionists.
- QUADRALOGUES I for Trumpet, Clarinet, Cello and Piano.
- QUADRALOGUES II for Flute, Oboe, Percussion and Piano.
- QUADRALOGUES III for Violin, Viola, Cello and Piano.
- PLAYONETHREE for Violin, Viola and Cello.
- FOUR BLOSSOMS ON A SINGLE STEM, for Flute, Alto Flute and Piccolo.
- LATE AUTUMN MOODS AND IMAGES for Violin, Viola and Piano.
- LATE AUTUMN MOODS AND IMAGES, transcription for Flute, Clarinet and Piano.
- SOUTHERN ECHOES for Flute, Clarinet and Piano.
- A LITTLE THREENESS FOR WINDS for Oboe, Clarinet and Bassoon.
- SIX SOUND SCULPTURES for Clarinet and Piano.
- PETITE SUITE CHROMATIQUE for Cello and Piano.
- GESTURES for Trombone and Percussion.
- FOUR SILHOUETTES for Flute and Viola.
- THREE DUETS for Two Flutes.
- THREE UNTITLED PORTRAITS for French Horn and Piano.
- MARSHALL for Soprano and Piano.
- FOUR SILHOUETTES for Oboe.
- THREE SILHOUETTES for Guitar.
- FOUR SILHOUETTES for Violin.
- PHONICS FOUR for Solo Tuba.
- LOVE AND HOPE for Organ.
- PARADIGM for Organ.
- SETTE for Piano.
- DECEMBER VISIONS for Piano.
- EIGHT MUSICAL LANDSCAPES for Piano.
- Score for ARMAGEDDON (26 instrumentalists). Produced at The University of Southern California. Ranked in the top five positions for the Datsun Film Competition FOCUS. Screened at the Director's Guild of America, Hollywood, California.
- Composition of The University of Akron THEME MUSIC for advertising on radio, television, and as a campus recruitment video. Scored for 15 instrumentalists.
- IN THE SPIRIT, Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. Video.
- SPACE MUSIC for the "Faith Healer", produced by ThunderBubble Pictures, Atlanta, GA.
- OHIO FARMERS INSURANCE video. Westfield Companies.
- STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE, jingle for The American Greetings Corp.
- OPPORTUNITY, jingle for The University of Akron.